Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank you, ladies of First United Methodist!


What a great time we had Tuesday at the monthly meeting of Warren's First United Methodist Church's ladies fellowship. Thanks to Dorothy Collins, pictured, for the invitation and making sure everything was in apple pie order.

There's nothing like getting together with ladies. I enjoyed the talk around our table as we shared coffee and Louise's wonderful homemade pastries. I thought they came from Panera...really! And the way all the women, mostly seniors, were involved in working with their hands, giving and ministering to others, really made an impact on me.

Thank you for your warm welcome, kind attention, and I have to say, when half the ladies lined up to buy books, it touched my heart, because I knew you connected with the message of "Quilting Patches of Life." God bless you all!

No comments: