Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

West Coast Ladies Conference

Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!
Royalty...that's what Geanice Langley, Linda Gleason, Shirley Dillon and all the ladies of Oregon made me feel like at the West Coast Ladies Conference. My room was loaded with not just a basket, but an overflowing trunk of goodies, and the hospitality was examplary.

What an honor to minister with Linda Reed and Karen Harding. The presence of the Lord was rich and plentiful in the house. I have pages of notes and a heart full of sweet memories. Blessings to all, and thank you to all who have already provided such nice feedback. Thank you, Bro. Jon, for the photos, and Sis. King, for your prayers and support throughout. It means more than you know.

1 comment:

BeverlyCLO said...

This is so wonderful! Lori, you are living your life as a praise offering to God! I am so proud of you and I love you! Your Friend, BeverlyC