Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What happened to the last month?

The last few weeks have been incredibly busy! Just to hit the highlights...

I represented my precinct as a delegate to the Michigan Republican party's state convention in Lansing and served as a teller in the 9th District Caucus.

The beautiul color proof for Bachik, the Birthday Kiss came in. The project was wrapped up and is now at the printer.

A Patchwork of Freedom (sequel to Quilting Patches of Life) has been edited and the proposal is almost ready to forward to my agent.

My taxes are done...yeah! Two corporations (me and my hubby) and one personal return. Scads of paperwork!

My husband and I celebrated my birthday at the Royal Park Hotel where we enjoyed a fabulous meal and heard incredible Nick Vujicic (of Life Without Limbs) speak at a fundraiser for the Crisis Pregnancy Center.

I've been busily preparing to speak in Iowa this weekend. I look forward to being with the ladies Friday and Saturday at the Gateway Hotel and Conference Center in Ames. Sunday morning, the Apostolic Assembly of Anamosa has invited me to speak in the morning service, and they are hosting a youth event in the evening that I'm very excited about. The title for the youth presentation is, "Pickled in His Presence" and please pray with me for open hearts and God to move at all of these events.

No comments: