Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Reprints! Yeah!

I know I say this often...but I'M SO EXCITED! "The Girl in the Dress" has been out two months and is already going into reprints! What an awesome response!

I had the pleasure of leading worship and speaking at the quarterly Pastors & Intercessors Network Ministry hosted by Zion Christian Church this morning.

And I'm working diligently on a new project on intimacy with God as revealed through the Tabernacle in the wilderness. It's a fascinating study that begins in the Garden of Eden and ends in Revelation. I can't wait to share more with you in the future.

Looking forward to two soon-coming speaking engagements. One in Frankenmuth and one in Kentwood--both in Michigan. And on a personal note, my stepdaughter is getting married and my oldest daughter's graduation open house is scheduled for the following day. Busy, busy, busy.

We loose an hour tonight...so I better get off Blogger and get some work done. Blessings to all...and THINK SPRING!

No comments: