Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Wow and Wow!


Wow...had a great ALJC Ladies Retreat in Frankenmuth April 16-17! Love those Bavarian Inn chicken dinners, and the hospitality of the staff as well as the event organizers was phenomenal. The atmosphere in the room was one of expectation, and there was a sweet presence of the Lord both Friday and Saturday.

I felt impressed that Friday would be a time of healing, and Saturday would be a time of teaching. So I spoke first on Quilting Patches of Life and then on Covered by Love. A big thanks to all the ladies who were so kind in their reception, feedback, and in buying lots and lots of Affirming Faith resources! Such a blessing!

Wow...yes, this is a two-part wow blog entry. I received a message today asking if I could speak in Canada this weekend. So off I go on Wednesday to the Central Canadian Ladies District annual retreat. Looking forward to being at the Wilderness Edge Lodge in Manitoba. I'm speaking four times, so if you think of me, please pray God's blessings and covering over the entire event.

There are more wows to come...but I'm not going to spill everything all at one time. Don't forget, you can follow me on twitter or friend me on facebook.

Blessings...

No comments: