Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Oh my, Oh my!

Well, my friends...you can probably ascertain from the lack of posts that I've been busy, busy, busy!

In January I was blessed to attend the Because of the Times conference in Louisiana. It's always an incredible gathering of people in ministry...a time of instruction, refreshing and fellowship. I compare it to the huddle before the game...it's a great spiritual kick off for the year. Hut! Hut! Hut!

I've been very busy in my new position as the State Coordinator for the National Day of Prayer. Much planning to do, promotions, fundraising, etc.  I'm so thankful for a great team to work with, and I'm looking forward to a capital Capitol event! For more info: [click here]. I also oversee all the coordinators in the state and assist them with any needs they have. It's a lot to keep up with, but it's an honor to work with wonderful people who have a passion to pray for our nation. We can't give up! Keep praying! Keep asking the Lord to extend healing and mercy and forgiveness!

In February I spoke in New Castle, Indiana, at Ladies Power Day. We had a wonderful service, and then, my, oh, my...such lavish, decadent spoilings! Of course there was good food. Ladies attend to such things. But then...mmm...wish I was there right now...back, shoulder and neck massage; scalp massage; foot and hand massage; manicure; facials and masks, pedicure; hairdos...it was just fun, fun, fun. Thank you, Traci Jaco and team for all your hard work. Such a nice thing to do for your ladies. And on Sunday it was a special treat to worship with my new friends at the Sanctuary of New Castle.

Coming up I'm headed to Clinton/Monroe, Michigan, on 3/24, for a special event for their young ladies. It's a two-session presentation of The Girl in the Dress, and I'm looking forward to being with them. We always have a good time, and I know there's going to be a lovely tea in between the sessions. Like I said...girls know how to do this food stuff!

After that...it's off to Utah for a Ladies Conference. This will be my first time in the state. Excited to be with the ladies in this district!

Well, I have to go now. Back to writing...working on the third book in the Pure Path Series for UPCI Ladies Ministires...and planning that NDP event...oh, and I have to make dinner, too...you know...and laundry, and all that everyday stuff of life. It's a good life. Enjoy yours today! Blessings...

No comments: