Pages

Monday, September 3, 2007

You're invited to the premier . . .

It's a party celebrating the release of Quilting Patches of Life.

Thursday, October 11, 2007
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Faith Apostolic Church of Troy
6710 Crooks Road
Light Refreshments will be served.
Contributing authors will be joining us with pens in hand to sign copies of this encouraging book that will be available to the public at the event. It will be a great time -- a meet and greet and eat! I hope to see you there!

ORDERING INFO NOW AVAILABLE
Visit www.affirmingfaith.com/quiltingpatchesoflife.html to place an advance order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lori,

I wish that I could be with you all!! I pray your book will be successful and will bring enjoyment to many people. Thoughts of my mother and grandmother come to mind at this special time. Thank you for bringing back many pleasant memories!
Carolyn Kenney

Anonymous said...

Lori,
It is evident that God's fingerprints are all over Quilting Patches of Life. My husband and I are trusting for your book to leave "footprints" in the souls of all your readers. You radiate JESUS in your words and deeds.

Keep writing for our King,
Dixie & Paul Phillips

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!

Sorry that I can't join you for the launch and signing. How exiting that will be! It's an absolute honour to be included in your book and I'm believing that many, many lives will be touched and transformed for His glory, as they read through the pages of this anointed book.

In His unfailing love,

Karen Elengikal
Sydney, Australia

Anonymous said...

God bless you Lori on your exciting new project. Thanks for including my story. May this work touch many lives, and bring us all closer to Jesus.

Irvin L. Rozier
Blackshear, Georgia