Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Hot Time in Tampa!


I had a rough time getting there (reduced to tears at one point), but . . . wow! What a fabulous time at General Conference in Tampa. It was wonderful to work with the staff and authors at the PPH booth . . . and did they ever take good care of me! I appreciated all the snacks and drinks, but even more, the high-quality printing job and promotion work they did for me. I highly recommend them as contract printers with a standard of excellence. The McNalls were great to work with.

The staff prepared eye-catching displays and promoted the release of the third printing of Gates & Fences: Straight Talk in a Crooked World with its beautiful new cover. I enjoyed sharing with so many people the concept that biblical boundaries were established by a loving Father for the blessing and protection of His children.

Many conference attendees expressed an interest in having me speak to their youth, singles or ladies -- and I look forward to "Affirming Faith" with others whereever the Lord opens the door.

The day before I left Michigan, I received the first shipment of Quilting Patches of Life, which I promptly made room for in three different pieces of luggage. The book was very well received and I quickly sold out of the quantity I was able to bring.

Hey -- Bev, Robin and Faith -- you were great roomies! Thanks for making the travel arrangements.

No comments: