Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

"Bachik the Birthday Kiss" is ready for printing!













Much of yesterday was spent in Grand Rapids with the very hospitable and efficient folks at Heule Gordon. It was quite an experience watching Tiffany bring Andrea's warm and wonderful artwork together with the story of Bachik the Birthdya Kiss into a beautiful book. And Carl Heule has been so helpful in lining everything up, making the decisions necessary to see this project through to completion.

It looks like it will be about three months before I receive the first shipment, but it will be worth the wait. This company puts out a quality product that I can't wait to share with everyone, especially my Armenian friends and family...and the new people I will meet at the Armenian ladies retreat I was just booked to speak at on June 6.

No comments: