Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

National Day of Prayer





I had the privilege of being at two NDP events this year. The first at my kids' school in the morning and the second in Troy where I coordinated the event in years past. I am thankful we live in a country where we still enjoy the right to gather peacefully on public property and express our faith and thoughts. We are blessed to live in the United States, and may God bless America...in Jesus' name!

I appreciate all the people that participated from my home church, especially my pastor, Marvin Walker, who gave some history of the NDP in America and led in a closing prayer.

And, of course, it's always a special treat to meet up with my hubby in the middle of the day. He was able to scoot over on his lunch hour. I'm blessed with a praying man.

No comments: