Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hmmm . . . How can I quickly catch you up on the last few months?

They've certainly been busy, but here are the highlights:

One of the reasons I've been quiet on here is because I picked up an internship at the Oakland County Republican Party. I was praying about how to be involved in the important elections this year and felt directed to work for the entire party instead of on one particular campaign. It's been a great experience so far. Please do register to vote . . . and vote your Christian values!

In July, I spoke at the Colorado District Ladies Retreat. It was an incredible time with many wonderful people, including the one and only Vesta Mangun! I love Colorado!



Also in July, Jr. High Camp and Sr. High Camp in Marshall, Michigan. Fun time . . . did everything from helping with registration, speaking to girls and making smoothies for after-service concessions.

In August, I was re-elected to a fourth term as a Republican Precinct Delegate in my community and participated in our County Convention. I was honored to lead the invocation at the event where I was also elected to serve as a delegate to the State Convention that took place in Grand Rapids this month. It is an honor to participate in our government, even at the lowest grass roots level. For more info on political stuff, feel free to visit my blog at: http://www.loriwagnerpoliticallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

What a blessing to attend the Birth Choice Benefit and meet Rick Santorum. Followed by helping with two Woodward Dream Cruise events. Lots of fun, but lots of work!

This past weekend I was privileged to speak at my first Esther Conference in lovely Charleston, West Virginia. Had a great time with the girls, their leaders and moms. I love what I do! God is good to me!

Heading to my home-sweet-home this weekend to minister in Paducah, Kentucky. I can't wait! It's going to be a great time in service, and I get to see my momma and sisters, too!

Have a blessed day!


No comments: